Which is worst: murderer or child molestor?

Romania
I don't know how but all the time I switch on the Tv. I saw only worst news like killings, rapes, and a lot of bad things. But from all of them i guess child abuse, the rape of babies, like rapping 6 years old girl 1or even smaller is it the worst. My opinion is that we have a crazy crazy world!
@faith210 (11233)
Hi anirc750310! I agree that we do have a crazy world. And it is really sad when we hear all these kind of news everyday. I could not even choose between a murdere and a child molester. Both are evil and not one is less evil than the other. I just hope both will be eradicated from the face of this planet. Take care and have a nice day. :)
@stvasile (7313)
If you ask me, a murderer is worse than a child molester. To take a life is, in my opinion worse than to affect one. I'm not agreeing to any of the two crimes, and I'm not taking sides, it's just the way I see things right now. As of the news... I've stopped watching news a long time ago. When I watch news, I prefer the news on TVR, it doesn't show so many crimes like the commercial television news.