Do you do the housework?

China
I am a city girl,in my family everyone helps each other because my parents are both workers.Sometimes my father goes shopping and sometimes my mother does.Either my father or mother cooks at the weekend.I think everyone should do some housework. Do you think it's good to do some housework?Do you help your parents with the housework?What do you usually do around your house?
@aseretdd (13736)
Since my husband is working abroad... and there is only me and my 19 month old baby living in the apartment... i do all the housework... but i do most of it during sunday when i would leave her to her grandparent and i am alone in the apartment...it is quite difficult to juggle mommywork, housework, and office work at the same time but... that is the way life is... we cannot afford to hire anyone to do the housework and my baby is too young to help...
You are so tired.But you're such a great mother,wife and daughter.
it's mostly done by myself. I live with just my daughter. During the week she has no chores. Homework is her job and cleaning up after her mess. I do the wash,mopping,sweeping,etc. Friday,sat,sun, she has the kitchen and bathroom. Yes we clean our toilet and tub daily. These are the places germs are most.
Hope you happiness with your daughter.
@lilaclady (28240)
Yes I think it is everyones responsibility to do housework, especially if your parents work, afterall you are all living there and all contributing to the mess so I think it is good for all to help in everything, I think that is a good togetherness family.
I agree with you.