I was wondering...

Does anyone happen to know some good websites which teach different languages? With playable audio to teach me how to properly pronounce it, preferrably? To make this a real discussion, I'll explain why and ask another question, lol. I've always wanted to learn other languages. Now I know bits and pieces of some, like a tiny bit of french, japanese, and latin..but that's only bits and pieces and from the books which I used to have time to dedicate to reading and studying in depth. Now my schedule includes alot of time on the internet..and I'd given up, despairing that I'd ever learn even one more language than this one (English, obviously)..and I had a thought; What if I could learn another language while on the internet? And since I'd like to have a selection to pick from, I've decided to pop by here and ask you lovely folks ^_^ So...on to my second question! Have any of you ever learned another language via the wonderful internet? Not even necesarily a website, but maybe a friend? That's how I've learned bits of french and japanese. Friends. My slight knowledge on latin came from self-taught..a book, so that doesn't count, lol.
@carmelanirel (20979)
This is a good site that for some languages you get the word of the day and you can download a program that help you pronounce and spell words.. http://www.transparent.com/
Thanks! I'll check it out.