Sleeping in the Buff?

@Aurone (4758)
So I saw that article about how Travelodge is having problems with nude sleepwalkers. and then I saw a statistic that 31% of men and 14% percent of men sleep in the nude. So that got me to wondering how many myloters out there sleep sans pajamas? I sleep only in my underwear--almost buff but not quite.
@jam14zen (149)
In the summer I sleep nearly naked. Right now, I sometimes go to sleep with my longjohns and sweats on, but then get hot and have to ditch some of the layers. i like to not get hot in the middle of the night, that is for sure. Using a down blanket is nice and keeps you quite warm in most seasons after initially warming up from your body heat.
@Aurone (4758)
We have a down comforter that we enjoy as well.
oh wow! what a sight that would be, hahahah. but i usually sleep in a cami and pj pants. if it's warmer i'll go down to a cami and panties. but i think i've only ever slept completely naked one or two times. i usually get too cold, haha.
@Aurone (4758)
I almost never get cold. lol.
@ravinskye (8242)
my husband sleeps in his boxers. i usually sleep in a tshirt and underwear. i couldn't imagine staying at a travelodge and seeing someone walking around naked. you'd think if they knew they did that that they would sleep with clothes on.
@Aurone (4758)
You'd think.
@wiccania (3360)
No matter what the weather, I sleep naked. I even slept naked when the power was out because of ice storms years ago. I had a lot of blankets, though. I just can't get relaxed enough to sleep if I have clothes on. I will sleep in something if I'm somewhere that naked isn't a good idea -- like on a friends couch.