where is everyone?

why is monday sO SLow on everything what do people do on mondays? sleep in all daY? lol or what?
@goodsign (2287)
Hi sabbathandruth. Actually on Monday people still enjoying the weekend mood and that is why all works become slow. But on Tuesday normally it will be different as people becoming more aggressive and started looking for which job is not yet finish. On Wednesday people will enjoy working, actively. Next for Thursday people start to plan for their weekend. Finally for Friday, people like to waste time to make weekend come faster...to have good sleep in weekend. Happy Postings and earnings, sabbathandruth. HAPPY DAPPY.
Oh really?My off is saturdays and sundays but on mondays I go to work at 9pm. I do not see monday as slow day. I eve thank for this good day for I can relax. Go shopping, ,meet friends, watch movies, wash the clothes, etc. Lol the moment I got to the office at 9pm, I am tired, sleepy and feel that I wanna go home and rest.
@Omabunga (92)
It usually is because your mind is still focused on the activities you've done during the weekend... you can't just part from it so easily that is affects your monday activity. It's in our sytem, we love weekends far better than weekdays... specially when you are working, lol...
@Estina54 (389)
I don't think that Monday is a slow day. Where I work it as busy as any other day of the week. We all feel the difference between the relaxation we had during the weekend and the beginning of a new work day until we get a hook.
@ashmin (175)
I guess Mondays are slow because everyone is getting back into the swing of things. I know here its the first day back after a long holiday so a lot of people have to get back into the mood of work. I know I am about to go off for a while so I can do my work. Mondays are tiring. Thats all I have to say about that.
mondays are lazy, and people are bored, tired, or simply want to relax. they are great in the sense that i don't work today and i can just lounge around and catch up on mylot discussions
@hopejordan (3566)
hi there sabbathandruth not monday here in Australia it is tuesday here morning it i 8.45am are you jewish cause your username just wondering thanks for this discussion and happy postings