what do guys like most about a woman?

Australia
What do you like best about women? is it their face? their boobs? their legs? soft skin? nice hands? how they can move?
@Goldmoney (313)
• Slovenia
I am a boob lover! People say that when I meet girls I look at their boobs when I shake hands and not their eyes. Second thing I like is girls butt. It has to be nice rounded, because I don't like too skinny girls.
@liji0989 (232)
u know,in my case i first look at her eyes,if she don't look at me,so boobs and butt and move on.by the way,honestly i am butt man.
@scorpio16 (1707)
I like their boobs at most followed by her face. If I happen to have a look of an open boobs I become hot. Oh! looking at boobs and then touching it lightly till the nipples, give me immense pleasure. Holding boobs from back side and screwing the nipples has also plenty of happiness and satisfaction to the mind
@Aussies2007 (5339)
Pretty face, slim body and long legs is my ideal woman. I never understood why most men have that fixation about big boobs. It is the opposite for me. Big boobs turn me off. So what is it? Someone care to explain? As for women going for silicon boobs... They can only do it to please men. Which mean they are bimbo with no brain.
@dio123 (1790)
You did not talked about butts ! mostly guys like boobs and after that their choice is back !!!!!!!!!!
@theprogamer (10539)
Her attitude and beliefs are important and they really do influence my decision. Physically, I'd go for a whole package. Plus different body types and builds are very beautiful.
@ksta007 (32)
obvious thing is girls sexy boobs
@lavkul (473)
I am crazy about good skin.
• Saudi Arabia
as for me, i love nice boobs, prefer my woman 2 a bit overweight and mmm natural :D
@caf48180 (281)
I would say boobs then legs if we are talking in a shallow kinda i must admit that the avatar of the girl in thigh highs and heels is my type of thing!!lol
@Gyan_guru (364)
i think i should confess at first look guys get impressed with boobs..but later her atttitude and rest follows..
@SpankMe (68)
im a woman but i like it if women are lanky. hehe
@kebkeb (121)
For me, its my second category. I really look first at her attitude. If I'm satisfied to her attitude, then I can now focus on those things. =)