Painful diarrhea, sore behind please help, not a joke.

I have had bad diarrhea for almost a week now, and as a result my butt has become really sore, it has also got a large painful swelling around it and feels worse if I sit down or walk, help, its really painfu
@TEKOIS (926)
do you know what, it really amazes me when users on my lot ask other users for a medical diagnosis, this is a disscussion forum and not an online clinic, for petes sake go and see a doctor.
I have no innsurance.
@Jusred (1579)
-Also most Hospitals will not turn you away at the Emergency Room if you do not have health insurance..the longer you wait without resolve, the worse you will be and the more cost and invasive help you will need..Monthly payments to them at whatever you can afford, as long as you are making an effort to pay, is legally acceptable as far as I know-
don't you realize that sometimes people STILL can't afford it. And who cares if he's asking about it - better than doing nothing. Don't answer it if it pisses you off when people ask about it then - they aren't looking for judgement, they're looking for help. Put up or shut up.
uh ohh.. sounds like you got roids.. better go get some cream
what is roids?
its short for hemroids..
Try hemroid cream or ointment. It shrinks the tissue down. To help stop the diarrhea buy some Cutlrel talbets from a pharmacy-call there to make sure they carry it. Only one pharmacy carries it where I live. It is a live bacteria that replaces the lost ones in your intestinal track. They are in a sealed protector from the air. They worked great when my son had diarhea from antibiotics. They are a bit pricey-about $20 for the box, but it lasted a good while and was a life saver for those bad cases.
That's Cultrel, not Cutlrel-sorry. By the way it was recommended by my son's pediatric doctor to buy it.
@asmurthy (2464)
mail
take and chew menti and then drink buttermilk i assure you immediate cure.you contact me by mylot mail
@asmurthy (2464)
squease lime in tea decoction and drink. instant relief
@Jotunheim (169)
• Denmark
Probably a hemorioid from too much toilet-going. You need to see a doc or it might grow really big and even more painful. He gives you some lotion to put on, but if you wait maybe you will need surgery, so better hurry and talk to the doc.
• Denmark
Miss spelled it... It's hemoroid and it sounds exactly like it. See a doc.
@ArsonCuff (3121)
this is one of those things you wonder..why the hell are you asking us people on the internet? ..and why does any of us want to hear about his poopy butt?...oh yeah, for the pennies. Good god dude go to a doctor
Maybe he doesn't have anyone else to ask. Durka.
This is one of those things you wonder.... Why the hell are you even reading about Diarrhea and rectal pain if you don't have anything helpful to add? Weirdo