Do you still keep or watch Black and white Tv?

Black And White TV - The good old B/W TV
@davido (1623)
I was just wondering how many people still use bleck and white TV. I saw my pops own in a corner of his house still looking as if it is okay ( i know it stopped working a long time ago) the wooden boby still looking strong. it uses to have a very good claer pictures then but all of a sudden the King Coloured screen overtook it. do you still have youy Black and white TV?
I know portable black and white television was made a little over ten years ago. No I wouldn't have a black and white tv let alone watch tv using a black and white tv.
@davido (1623)
Well for your information thats what some set of people wish to by as thats what they could get! thanks
@luvstochat (6914)
My son has a little portable tv that is black and white you can take it with you and watch it outside or take it camping or something. All the tv's we watch in the house are color ones I don't have any other black and white tvs.
@davido (1623)
Yes its like thats what they manufacture them for nowadays, camping, small office use, etc.
@chunter (1761)
I doubt many people would still have their black and white TV....TV technology has come a long way....
@davido (1623)
Yes, they still do them in smaller sizes, so one can take them out for camping and usage in small shops,etc.
@nengs10 (3188)
Three years ago, we still use black and white TV at home. All in all, we have three television sets at home. Two of them are colored ones. We kept that one to preserve it's beauty. According to my father, antiques are real forms of art. And he found it on our old TV set.
@davido (1623)
Wow three years ago is still fresh. The one we were keeping is just becoming disjointed day by day, althogh they were made beatifully with the wooden box that you will want to keep them. Good ol' Black 'n white.
@lilybug (21148)
I do not recall ever having a black and white television. My family may have had one when I was little, but I do not remember it. The oldest television I remember growing up is a color console television.
@davido (1623)
You must be a newbeee! Not in Africa,i saw qute a lot of shapes and sizes of B/W tvs we still keep one as a remembrance but its just getting disjointed day by day.