Anyone having trouble getting to the yuwie site?

I have been trying for an hour and I can't get on to the yuwie site. I wonder what is going on?? Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? I know things have been slow running lately,just can't understand what is up today,usually I can get on the site,and then it gets slow.
I can log on and get to the site, but then I cant go anywhere else. Maybe they are doing site work or soemthing
Hum I will check it again,I think someone said it is back up and running,I have been gone doing errands,so lets hope right?
Site is working fine now logged in 1 hour ago and could browse throughout the site. Am NEW tO myLot pls be my friend
@ravinskye (8242)
i've been trying since 6 am and i can't get in either. i hope whatever it is they get it going soon. they are messing up my daily routine lol. i'm on there under this name if you want to add me too :)
Well I did get on yuwie for a second it said something about a problem with the server,yea my routine is getign messed up too,lol. Ok I will look for you I am babygirl on yuwie,so if I don't find you first you can find me ok?
I tried finding you but can't? here is my yuwie profile link http://www.yuwie.com/angiebabe/
@terri0824 (4991)
Yes, I just tried and it is on the home page and won't load, or should I say it is loading very, very slowly. I know the other morning they had a hacker on and if seemed to have effected the one's that were on at that time. I hope that isn't the problem again.
I think it might be something with the server,or something. I hope it's not another hacker.
@jdeforge (224)
Ya I haven't been able to get on today, its just thinking and thinking and nothing happens. Maybe they're doing maintenance on it. My Yuwie is http://r.yuwie.com/lierlady lets be friends! Once its up and running of course lol
Thanks,I thought maybe it was my computer or something,but glad to know it is not,hope they get it back up and running soon. Ok I will request when everything gets fixed. Have a great day.