The Westin Hotel Located in Providence Rhode Island Very Nice

@vmenard (895)
My family and I just stayed at the Westin Hotel, located in Providence Rhode Island. This is a high end hotel with a massive lobby and plenty of sitting room. The decor is beautiful. The emloyees at the desk ere very friedly and check in was quick and easy. The elevators will only go up when a room key is entered, a good security feature. The room was large enough for a family of four. There were two Queen beds, a desk w/ chair, closet, dresser and television. The closet was roomy and contained a safe and two robes. The bathroom was nice and clean. The gym inside the hotel was very well equipped with state of the art equipment. The pool was average size, but the water was a little too warm. If your looking for a hotel in the Providence area I strongly recommend this hotel
@lilaclady (28240)
Oh this sounds nice, this is the sort of place I think I would like to stay in, I have never experienced anything like that, maybe when i win the lottery I can afford to stay in luxury like this.
@vmenard (895)
Yes it was a very nice hotel. After seeing a news special a few years ago about the cleanliness of hotels. I will pay a little extra for peace of mind. Not that I can really afford it.
@lilaclady (28240)
Yes the cleanliness has worried me a bit in the past too...