Where do you go to enjoy an amusement park?

We have play land here in Westchester County. I don't bother going. I do have a favorite ride when I did go. Even though I don't remember the name of it. Where do you people go?
I live about 20 minutes outside of Pittsburgh, Pa and we have Kennywood close by. Its a pretty good amusement park, lots of classic rides everyone loves mixed in with the new rides they are building all the time. They have a roller coaster called the phantoms revenge and a bungee cord type ride, scary things like that. They also have some water rides and little kid or slower stuff. They have games and The best part, however, is the extremely good and extremely unhealthy food. It has all the important elements that make it a great amusement park.
@megumiart (3781)
I used to live in Southern california, My favorite theme park has always been Disney land. :]
@anniepa (27238)
I'm a 55 year old kid when it comes to amusement parks! We have a park about 40 minutes away called Knoeble's Grove and they have several great roller coasters but my favorite is called The Phoenix. This is a great park and it's actually free to park and the offer free admission! They do have different deals where you can pay one price to ride the rides all day which is better than the option of buying tickets. The food there is really excellent, better than any other amusement park I've ever been to, and while I wouldn't call it "cheap" it is more affordable than at most other parks. Actually, it's been voted as Best Amusement Park Food bu the Food Network several years straight. If you ever go there try the pizza and the fries...CLASSIC! Annie