what's your favourite 'kid' christmas special/show?

@cher913 (25890)
come on, admit it! when its on tv, you make a big bowl of popcorn and settle down to watch it with the kids... i will be the first to admit it! i love charlie brown's christmas show, i could watch it many times over the holidays! it gives a simple yet profound message. hubby loves rudolph, he watches it every year and i have bought him little collectors items that coincide with the movie... how about you?
@alamode (3073)
Absolutely Charlie Brown... but the Grinch is the all-time favorite around here... we all know it by heart and recite it along with Boris Karloff!
@alamode (3073)
Thank you!
@raydene (9875)
I love the Charlie Brown Christmas and the Ziggy Christmas..I haven't seen the ziggy one in a long time..I'd love to see it again. The innocence of the Charlie Brown Christmas is sweet... xoxoxoxoxoxo
A Charlie Brown Christmas was on last night. It is my mom's favorite Christmas special and I really like it too. But my favorite is the original cartoon of How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I love seeing the Grinch change into loving Christmas and the little kids. It is my favorite.
@blueunicorn (2409)
The Charlie Brown Christmas special is by far my favorite. The original "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas" comes in a close second. I think what makes both of those special to me is the music. It just reaches in and touches my heart for some reason. Maybe it is the memories of when I was a child and can remember watching those shows with my parents and brother.