ebay

does anyone know the best times to post things on ebay and what r the best things to sell thanks for the info
I tend to sell things I no longer have a need for so it's usually household items or clothes. I try to schedule my auctions to end between 8 and 10 in the evening
thanks for all the info and i live in florida i havent really payed attention to the times they end i usually list for 5 days its definatly a learning procces i cant spell tonight sorry lol.
I read a book once that said weekends are the best times to post. I try to end mine here in PA around 8pm so with the time zone differences most people would be awake at that time and not at work.
I am not a pro on this one. However since I love to bid when I can't sleep. It's normally in the 2am areas of the morning. So most of my listing end at these hours. I have started doing this last month. I have sold all most all my bags. I can't even keep up with the orders I have. try to sell what you can afford to. Go buy wholesale in person when possible. I may be off are you In NY? If so go downtown and buy some air force 1's. They are dirt cheap and your sure to sell them. Get some handbags with nice patterns even name brands. They will sell fast. I am so tired this morning. I am going to bed now. 1:26 am