Have you ever had any major problems with paypal?

@megumiart (3781)
I have an account there my self, and I protect my password/information well, but I always have a fear of being hacked. Has anyone had any problems with paypal before?
@subha12 (18453)
The problem that i recently had with paypal is the huge amount is deducted. they announced a minth back that now money can be transferred to indian bank accout. According to these, i did the same after adding my account with IFSC code and all. First 15 days it showed the transfer is in process. But after 20 days when i visited paypal, i saw about 8$ has been deducted from it and the remaining is back in paypal. So i feel cheated.
I have had paypal for 7 years now and have never had any problem with them at all
@luvstochat (6914)
I have never had any problems with paypal. I did get a phising email about a week ago. The email said there was a problem with my account and wanted me to log in I did not log in from that email I typed in the website and checked and nothing was wrong so I forwarded the email to paypal as a suspected phishing email paypal responded it was a phishing email and they were disabling it. I have had to file a couple paypal disputes and won both with no problem
I have had a paypal account for probably 2-3 years and I have never had any problems with it.
@Stephanie5 (2947)
I've had a paypal account for years and I've never had any problems with it what so ever. I haven't even heard of anyone else having any major problems with it. I wish you the best of luck! Take care.