What would you do if your spouse wanted you to have long hair, but you didn't?

My spouse loves it when I let my hair grow long. Of course, he's not the one having to deal with the daily hassle. Having long hair is a full time commitment. It tangles easily. And, never looks good, unless you use special products. And, to make matters worse, my hair usually looks dull and flat, unless I use a gloss product onit. They're kind of expensive, so I rarely do. I've been thinking of cutting my hair shorter,but I know what he'll say. He'll be very disappointed. What would you do if your spouse wanted you to have long hair, but you didn't want to deal with the hassle? Would you cut it anyway?
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello beauty queen. I love my wife to keep long hair as well and she has always long hair at my sincere request. I love to see women with long hair, which makes them look more elegant. In fact, I love short hair as well, as it makes women look more energetic. Thanks for your discussion.
Hello! Thanks for your post. Yes, there are two sides to this issue! LOL! I would have responded sooner, but I left MyLot before Christmas and missed your response. Sorry about that. It was so stressful at Christmas. I am just happy to be back!
Hello dear beauty queen. I wish that you had a wonderful Christmas though it was stressful. Thanks for the BR as always. Take care.
have you tried asking why ? he might have some very logical reasons :-) just a thought
Long hair is concidered more delicate and feminine and a lot of guys like that.
Oh my boyfriend told me what to do with my hair once and I got upset. I love to change my hair style very often and I don't like to stick around for just one style. We didn't get into any argument but I went and cut it anyway, because it's my hair. I felt so much better after cutting it and he just has to get over it! *laughs*
This is just my opinion and I'm sure others may disagree with me. I feel that a man shouldn't have a problem with your hair, whether it be long or short. I also feel that it is YOUR head and you are the one who has to deal with it, so he should be happy with you just the way you are. Smile!! Me personally, I'd cut it because it's a lot of trouble. Just my opinion...lol.
My husband wouldn't be so mean to me. When I was pregnant, I especially went to have a very short haircut. Later my husband came home and saw me, I felt that he didn't recognize me:) Maybe he likes me to have longer hair, but he sets me free in this aspect. I can have any styles that I like.
Honestly, my body is my own and I conduct it the way I want to. I have extremely long hair and I just couldn't stand having it short. I've never had it short in my life, expect for once when my father chopped half of it off because he felt like being an egotistical pr!ck, I'll never let it get short again. My hair gets in my fiance's way, mostly in bed, and he complains sometimes, but I'll never cut it.
@ravibabli (1558)
Well definitetly I will try to understant my best.