Someone Special Helped Me With My Avatar

@CatsandDogs (13964)
and I would love to tell who she is but I better not for I don't want her to be overwelmed however I do want to thank her with the top to the bottom of my heart!! I couldn't have done it without you!! And you know who YOU are!!
@pyewacket (43962)
Yes, I noticed you've been able to get that avatar in the animated mode...did the person I mention to you help you? heheee
@CatsandDogs (13964)
LOL She sure did! Thanks for the idea because I didn't think of doing that but yeah she was more than willing to help and went that extra mile for me.
@lecanis (16739)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Hmm.. pyewacket, do we have a conspiracy of kindness going here? :)
@pyewacket (43962)
Why of course we do...:)
@polachicago (19143)
It is very nice Avatar; I wouldn't know how to keep it animated. I am not good with animation. It is so nice of you to say thank you for your helper....
@CatsandDogs (13964)
Thank you! I didn't know how either but my friend did and did it for me. All I had to do is save it to my computer and then download it on here. She spent some time on it and I wanted to show her my appreciation. Thanks! Have a great day!
@lecanis (16739)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
I've found many helpful people on mylot as well, and actually a long time ago someone helped me figure out why my first animated avatar wasn't working! :)
@CatsandDogs (13964)
Oh don't be modest! lol I just wanted you to know how much I appreciated your help!!
@lecanis (16739)
• Murfreesboro, Tennessee
*laughs* I wasn't being modest, I was being honest. Well, okay, maybe a little modest. I just wish I could have gotten it bigger for you and still gotten the animation to work. I've actually checked out a few different gif programs to try to find one that would do it, but none of them would. *pouts* Anyway, you're welcome. ;)
@CatsandDogs (13964)
LOL No pouting allowed because I'm grateful for what you've done already! LOL I'm glad we're friends...