Kenny Rogers Christmas program

@jillhill (37383)
I attended Kenny Roger's Christmas program last night and it was well worth the price of the tickets. The first part of the concert was all his greatest hits and the second was all Christmas. He still can belt out a song like before......and though he is older maybe more refined in some ways. If you find tickets available in your area it was well worth the money!
Wow! I am sure you must have had a great night last night. I love Kenny Rogers! Speaking of which, guess I might just pull out his cds and listen to them now. :-)
@jillhill (37383)
Its funny that the day before my sister got the tickets I had just bought his greates hits cd. It's wonderful too. I now want to buy the CHristmas cd he has....he rocks even at his age!
@KarenLO (238)
Glad you had a good time at the concert. Kenny Rogers was always a favorite of mine....glad to know he can belt out a good song still...even if he is older.
@jillhill (37383)
Age has been pretty good to him.....and he can still sing though he had a hard time walking.....very arthritic!
@villageanne (8554)
I would have loved to have been there. I love Christmas music. There is not any where in our area that has concerts like that. Glad you got to go hear him. I bet it packed!
@jillhill (37383)
It really wasn't packed in fact there were lots of empty seats! Which was a same as it was a wonderful experience!
@jillhill (37383)
I meant to say shame.....he was wonderful and a great preformer!
That really surprises me. I would think it would be packed. HUM???
I'm glad you enjoyed the show! I haven't heard anything about him being around here, although it would make sense because this is a state that loves country music. I especially like when he sings with Dolly Parton.
@jillhill (37383)
I saw an interview he did with Oprah yesterday. He does a show everyday in Dec. until the 24th then he goes home for christmas...it was wonderful!
@aaidjs (1149)
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Hi again,you must be very lucky girl to ,born under happy star when you had that opportunity to be on His Christmas concert!I am big fun of Kenny Rogers and i love his songs but he will never have concert in Croatia!Lucky you!!See you and Regards Silvana
@jillhill (37383)
I loved hearing his greatest hits in person.....but the way he can sing a Christmas Carol almost makes you cry! It was wonderful!