how to approach?

@yiyun_h (183)
a beautiful girl has been showing me her interest in me for long time. she just looks at me everytime when i walked passing her store (we both are working in same shopping center). i do like her a lot but don't know how to approach her. advices needed. and i know this is nothing can be learned. i may still have to figure out how to deal with it myself. just want to know how others would do. thanks!
@mensab (4208)
give a little smile everytime you pass by. then, tell her friends or your friends that you like this girl. many times it works if people around especially friends tease her to you or you to her. make friends with her friends. show interest too. exert effort to be noticed that you like her. if all else fails, approach her and say, you look pretty today. surely, she will pay attention to you and you will make her thinking. that sounds a good start. goodluck.
@Ann2407 (306)
maybe you can approach her by buying something from her counter,just for reference.haha...
Hi! It seemes you have love at first sight ha? Man, just give her a little of your time buy buying your needed things in her store. Make her your friend, by asking her name and give your name too. Make updates of your work, say, you are just working in the same company. Tell her you friend is...is he/she your friend too? Just petty conversation everytime you pass by. Little by little your emotions will be settled down. No more nervousness that made both of you dumbed. Ha, ha, ha! I think you are going to have a good relationship.
@yiyun_h (183)
thank you honey. i can feel her love alreay and that is what makes me nervous. my feeling to all these of beautiful girls could go wide before i even talk to them. well, i guess i will try my best work this out, because she seems such a special girl (just my type) and what she showed there is such a big deal to me. it's just so beautiful. makes crying. thanks again. all of you are so sweet! god bless
@blueunicorn (2410)
All of the above is good advice. I would just like to add that whatever you do don't go up and use a corny pick up line. That is a real turn off. At least it is to me. Be yourself, smile at her, and be sincere. Good Luck!
@yiyun_h (183)
thank you all. good suggestions. i agree that being myself would be the most important way to handle this.