Do You Have What it Takes to Succeed in Online Business?

If you're already making good income from online business ventures then this doesn't apply to you. Your answer will obviously be yes, but there are a lot of people who may be struggling and want to find answers to what will make them a decent income online. Are you doing something to make some money online? If so how successful are you and do you think you have what it takes to make a good income? Or could you use some help?
@star2453 (129)
I take 3 night classes all business classes. 1 is for online business but the others are for general, i'm not sure if i'll succeed but thats the plan because i don't plan on doing the job i have forever, i need something different where i'll be the boss
It's good that you're willing to pay it forward that way, but most of us learn how to do online business the hard way and we don't have that kind of support. How would you feel about not having to pay tuition for a course like that?
I think I do. I already run my own web designing business, we've had many clients and many who re-turn. It might not be earning me millions but the money comes when needed and with the amount of work I do my pay packet is quite nice. It's great to share it and have family fun days. ~Joey
@Sungolian (377)
I am earning several hundred dollars a month online, which cover payments for my car and some of my bills. I don't even have a college degree. I think the $500/month range is realistic for anyone. All it takes is a 2-3 hours per day on the computer and some determination.
@Estina54 (391)
Before stating an on line busines I always ask how much do I need to invest. I know if I am in an honest busines if they keep their promise and give me my own webside as they promised. What made me change my mind about some home business is that they promise free software worth a few thousand and I never got it. After I pay some membership fees, they don't care too much I'm in business and tell me to call my leads. I did not make money from on line business, I invested more than I spent.