Posting, What's your inspiration?

I see some people post anywhere from 5 to 20 posts a day. How do you do it? Whats your inspiration for all your post's. I always try to write down my thought when the pop in my head and usually when I get a couple I will go ahead and post them other wise I generally try to just anwer other people post's
For me it works when I stay off for a few days or even weeks. It gives me the freshness of a new screen. I also have something I have used to master time wise and enjoyment.
It makes me wonder how some of the ones who have only been here in mylot for about 1 to 2 weeks and already have numbers in the thousands. I have seen at 12 of them in the last 4 weeks. I have even seen where someone copied a few of my posts word for word.
@KrauseHome (33796)
Actually from what I have seen, I make the most when I try to keep mine to 2-3 different types of posts any day when I start New posts. Most of the time, I spend my time reading and replying to other people's discussions they have started here looking for things of interest, and learning from them as well. I also wonder how people can start so many discussions and make much off of them as well.
I am a rather practical one in this regard. You get to know and learn a lot from various stuffs in a day.And if you wish to get it shared all,I would say even twenty posts might not just be enough.But then depending on various parameters I believe that each day we can post five to six postrs but then if possible in forums that hold differences.I mean to say that shall add up to the taste of the responders.
I am just starting and so far I talk alot about my love for the Harry Potter series. As soon as I can I will post lots more. As I am still learning how to do this mylot thing.