do you like old clothes?

@lorelai (1558)
Italy
I like 16-17 century clothes. I mean I would never wear it except for helloween or some remake of on old festival. I visited one this year and it was great. Allover the town there were people who were wearing that kind of clothes and it was great. You could stop them and ask them to have a photo with you. The even had shows like in those times with acrobats fire eaters and it was very nice.
@stjmen (86)
I love the 17th and 18th century. I ctach a ferry up the Brisbane river ach day to wok, and sometimes try and picture what the landscape would have been like about 100 years ago when Brisbane was more of a settlement than a city.
@lorelai (1558)
That's great. Sometimes I think about that too.
@lilaclady (28238)
I went to a showing here in Australia a few years ago, it was a lot of dresses worn by people from all era and I couldn't get over how tiny they were, very tiny little waists, it was incrediable...
@lorelai (1558)
Yeah, that was really incredible but they put a lot of effort in it because they had those corsets that were so tight they could barely breath