How to add photos to my replies?

@lorelai (1558)
Italy
I know how to add a photo when I start a discussion but how can I add them when I reply to someone else's discussion? Thanks
You have to reach 500 posts before you can start adding photos to your responses X.X I hated waiting but I did finally make that number! :)
@lorelai (1558)
Thanks a lot. I saw that I don't get points for posting or replying to the replies on my posts. Why? I hope you understand my question.
@lorelai (1558)
Thanks
Lorelai, sometimes the post number is just running a little late. It does it to me ALL the time! lol. But don't worry, the numbers will show up! Yeah, generally short responses like that are frowned upon. Obviously, if you want to say thanks there is no problem adding it to the longer part of your response, there's nothing wrong with saying it, if you want to do! lol. And I believe you get posts/earnings for any responses or discussions you are involved in.
I was wondering about this as well. There are several little things about mylot that I haven't quite figured out yet. Thanks for asking so that we all can get the answers. Taz
@Sheribabe (446)
Thanks for asking this question. I wanted to know this as well.
@dio123 (1790)
hi, you have asked an interesting question Hope I will also get some answer for this