A fight in family Dollar yesterday.

I was at the register cashing out. The woman who had just left the register. Bust right in the door hollering and screaming. This person was pulling her hair and punching up in her face. We were all thinking this was her man and she was busted doing something. This was a woman looking like a man just clobbering her. The police were called while it was going on. Because the woman who was getting beat up. Wouldn't shut up they made her leave the store. I was so mad at her friend for not even trying to help her. The poor womans eye was bombed. My mother said run girl run like the wind. She halled azz down the shopping street. Isn't this just sad.
@sedel1027 (17868)
Didn't you a few months ago write about a fight at the Dollar General? It is stuff like that happening in stores that makes people not want to shop there.
@hunandi (288)
Its sad all right i agree. My huuby was in the family dollar close to our house and some guy was getting up and peoples face screaming and swearing. One lady was rather old and he was not please with him treating her that way. let alone any one else in the store. Thankfuly we didn't have are children there at the time. russ ( my hubby told the man to claim hes mouth down and like clock work he was respinded to with more nastyness. so he told the man if you cant behave like a man in front of women or to them then we should take this outside. and dont ya know the guy started thelling him how hes a grown man and all that crap and how hed beat the crap outta him . needless to say the man waited 20 mins befor leaven the store and after russ did. My girl missy and i ( she works there) stood toward the back just to make sure mr temper left and did start any more trouble. i wasnt in the mood for him to call somebody and my hubby to get jumped. oh forgot to tell youmr temper that was yelling about how hes such a man was only like 18 maybe