What is it that you use when you go to bed, that your partner doesn't like?

@LittleMel (14055)
These days I start using night cream and then massage cream on my neck and shoulder. My husband doesn't like the smell of this cream, it's like peppermint. This cream is really helpful especially after a warm bath, I sleep a lot better after using it. What about you? is there certain thing you use before going to bed and it annoys your partner?
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello LittleMel. Each time I take a shower, I love to use my natural sensations vanilla body lotion, which is my favorite, smelling so sweet. It is creamy luxurious lotion blended with the nourishing oils of sweet almond and calendula to soothe and soften skin and absorbs quickly. It is especially good to use in cold winter to help make our skin nice and smooth without getting dry skin. My partner loves it as well. Thanks for your discussion, dear friend.
@LittleMel (14055)
what a great description of cream :):) luxurious blended with ... oh my, never heard a man described a cream like that, you must be good at poetry
Hello dear LittleMel. I am glad that you love the description that I offered here. You see, I am a teacher and often I have to teach my students how to well describe something to their customers with a clear description so that they would understand more of the products in detail and they would gain more businesses for more profit. Thanks for your nice comments, dear friend. Have a good day.
@LittleMel (14055)
I thought you said you work in a firm, oh well I must have read wrong
@squaretile (3833)
i have this room freshener spray that is jasmine scented that my husband isn't crazy about. but he doesn't hate it totally. so i still get to use it. i like smelling nice when i sleep. and i like my room to smell nice. not musty as it sometimes gets. smells are funny. some people love what others hate. another thing he hates is the smell of durian. but i won't be going to bed smelling of that fruit.
@LittleMel (14055)
I used to like jasmine, but now more to lavender
my handcream is lavender scented. :)
@LittleMel (14055)
it does smell good, right. and the color is perfect for bedroom
Actually, I don't think so. I don't do much of anything before I head to bed. I take my shower, relax after that, and then whenever I'm tired and want to go to bed, I just climb into bed and that is that. I don't do much of anything before bed. Sometimes I'll put on some lotion, but she doesn't mind the smell of that so no problems here.
@LittleMel (14055)
my husband wears no lotion whatsoever unless he is tired or not feeling well he will use some balm
@polachicago (19073)
Oh LittleMel, men are all the same. They just hate any cream that smell less than good perfume....I have very good face cream and guess what?....no way I can use it at night....
@LittleMel (14055)
that's bad, if it's good then it's a waste of money if you can't use it