Steiner dolls

Israel
Do you send your children to a Waldolf school? Have you made Steiner dolls? How long does it take to make a doll? How do your children like the dolls, or do they like the process of making the dolls?
Since I like learning new things, I went and looked up Waldorf schools, and learned a little bit. I had never heard of them before. I also looked at and book marked a site for the dolls. What makes them any different than any other doll? I did not have the time to figure that out. It was a busy day today. I think I would enjoy making the dolls myself.
• Israel
The dolls don't have figurative faces. The children make up the emotions when they are playing with the dolls.
Oh, I see, it is to foster creativity and self expression. I will probably try to make one for my grandbaby, maybe by her birthday in February.