best fielder in modern cricket.

I think after jonty rhodes retirement i didnt found any fielder of up to his mark.For me after jonty, gibbs is the best fielder..
@amitavroy (4826)
yes he is a very good fielder and after the legend and I think he is one of the best contender to be the next one. But we should not forget about the amazing skills the Australian captain. more than amazing feeling his greatest asset is his aim on the wickets. He hits the stumps is so regularly that he is a very deadly fielder to take a run from. and this is the reason why I feel he is also another contender, a very strong contender for the same place. And then there are many other is like the famous one from India and even other players from different countries.
Modern cricket. I'd give that to Mohammad Kaif despite the fact that the guy is in and out of the team regularly.
@ram_cv (16516)
I think as on date Ricky Ponting and Andrew Symonds are the greatest fielders. Gibbs is brilliant at times, but looses concentration when it comes to easy chances. I have seen him drop a lot of dollies!! Ponting is excellent at the cover position. Symonds is excellent at almost any position and his arm makes him such a lethal weapon from the boundary!! Cheers! Ram