Are you Going ot Gym ?

@dio123 (1790)
Hi, recently I have joined gym as I felt I have put on some extra weight Are you ever gone to gym or have recently joined one ? share you gym experience here with me, Thanks !
@httpx0 (302)
• France
no, i've never been to gym, I prefer swimming :)
@dio123 (1790)
I think swimming is the best physical activity to keep ourselves fit, thanks for your comment
I've been using gyms off and on for about 20 years. When I don't have the money, I try to do other exercises like hiking and biking. I like the gym where I work out right now because it is very large and has lots of different machines to chose from. But, it still gets crowded. I've worked at other gyms that I've had problems with. One gym was so small and crowded all the time and the other gym had a strange owner that I didn't like.
@williamjisir (22905)
Hello dio. I don't go to gym to exercise. I only exercise by walking and riding my bike, which is good and easy for me. hehe.
@luvstochat (6914)
Last year I was going to the gym almost every day. I lost 40 pounds by doing that. I need to start going again! I just have not been able to get myself motivated to go out there. I do need to lose quite a bit of weight.