Will you be able to make a snowman with your kids this winter?

Snowman - Will you be able to make a snowman this christmas
@anetteh (3591)
Sweden
When I was a kid , I made snowman in winter and in my holiday. However, today we do not get many snow and the kids today rather spend time in front of TV or games, Computer. They do not really play like I did as I was a Kid. I remember I was outside for hours until my mum yeld at me to get inside. Today´s kids do not spend that much time outside. Do you as parent force your kids outside to play? Will you be able to make a snowman with your kids this winter?
@anirc750310 (3424)
Mine is too small to decide by himself (3 1/2 years ) so it is easy to make him to go outside or stay in home , play, watching Tv., etc. I would like to do that, making snowman but we need first snow and it is gone by now, hope we will have much snow later in the end of the year, for Christmas. Now we are drawing snowman on the papers or computer.
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
Ye, no snow, means no snowman. Hope you get some so you can make one. At least do some on a paper make the kids know what it is when it´s time to make some. I remember when my daughter was about two and we have not had snow for two years. The day it snowed, she stared out and just looked at it.......Thank´s for responding, and have a great Christmas.
@elemental69 (1562)
Our winters are usually too cold here in Ireland to get any snow. But on the seldom occasion that we do I am the first out there with my kids to made snowmen and have a snowball fight.. :-)
@anetteh (3591)
• Sweden
I bet your kids love that. When mum or dad play around together. Hopefully a lot of kids get that experience. Thank´s for responding. Have great evening.