Would you like to become immortal?

Romania
Did you think just for a second once in your life how it will be to become immortal, never die, live forever. I know it is not possible for many reasons such is world population would be to big,biologycal it is not possible, etc, etc. But anyway would you like to become immortal?
@niranjans87 (1079)
Hell No!!! Wow can you believe how lonely I would get if I was the only Immortal and also think about it there is nothing called resting peace at all....I ll just have to live and live through everything...
hard experience, ha?
Well its also too much of an experience if i have to go through it for ever.
@thought7 (132)
Personally i would give anything for such a curse. I've detached myself of "loved" ones. I would be more than content watching as the ages passed. Seeing how the world unfolds, to be granted such a curse can be such a blessing if you know what you want in life. As time passes for me at my young age i've found myself an increasingly "old" person trapped in a younger body. My methods of detachment and my experience mixed with my critical thinking skills, it would be a truly welcome curse for me and i'd give anything for thatkind of power.
hi I guess you are the first I have ever heard that he want to be immortal. Nice . Would you bear such a curse? To be honest, I don't think I would be able to resist in time.
@stvasile (7317)
No. There is too much pain and to much filth around to witness for an eternity... I don't want that.
:)
@Omabunga (92)
If you limit your thinking of living in this world as an immortal being, probably no. But, in every person, there is an immortal part of him, the soul. If you think of living your life in a different world as a soul, you'll probably re-think everything over.
you are perfecltey right, but I meant as physical immortal. For spiritual I have no doubt it is so, living forever!
@Zhanec (1653)
yes if everybody on earth is immortal.No if i'm the only immortal .why ? because i would feel lonely and scare of getting to live on my own.So i'm more to the answer NO..
yeah the loneliness would be to hard to endure, although you could have more and more exciting adventure. I guess nature left us the way we need to be. thanks for share
@kelly10 (678)
I don't think I'd want to be immortal. You would know everything because there would be a good chance that you've gone through it, you would see everyone you love and know die, and worst of all you wouldn't be able to escape any of it. I notice most people have responded by saying they would be lonely but why? There would be other people in the world so you would be able to be friends with them. One plus point would be you would learn so much as you would experience so many different cultures and periods of time. But I really would not want to be immortal.
I don't want to be immortal. I dislike people judge me. No one can only get good words. I just want to be a common person with my happy family.
@NaomiErin (389)
No. I don't want to live forever. I think I can enjoy what I want in my lifetime. Being able to live forever means you can repeat anything and try anything. You can know everything. Although it sounds a good thing, but I think what makes life interesting is from the things you don't know. It's great if you know everything but where's the fun in it?
I want to be immortal. I know ou might say it's a bad idea but for me it isn't. For me gaining eternal life here means a lot. I want to know what will happen to the world. I want to know if there will be hover cars. I want to know if there will be another great flood or a miracle from God. I wanna know things like that.
• Portugal
I would do almost anything for phisical immortality... i would just live to know all i could... loneliness is 1 bad thing, but if u can control ur feelings u'll never feel that... phisical immortality is my goal in life, i don't care what other people think... i would give almost anything for it... do you know how to become phisical immortal? response (iffrithda@hotmail.com)