Here is my christmas tree

our christmas tree - Our christmas tree we put up last night.
I just wanted to share a picture of my christmas tree with everyone. We put it up last night. We always have to use a fake tree since I'm allergic to the real trees. We use silver and purple and a little bit of white on it. We also put some sparkly swirly things in it too that I found at Garden Ridge. So hope you like it. You can't really see some of the ornaments because it kinda blends in with the tree on the picture but you can see them just fine in real life. LOL
@kykidd (6820)
Oh how nice. This is a beautiful picture of your Christmas tree. Thank you for sharing!
@webeishere (36353)
It is very nice looking. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@BlackBay (584)
A very BEAUTIFUL tree! Thank you for sharing your Holiday spirit!!
@webeishere (36353)
My Tree - HAHAHA! All this year I think for us.
Commented and rated the photo. It's a lovely looking tree. Due to my dads problem walking I haven't put up a tree this year. Just a tiny one. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
Thanks! I understand why you haven't put a big one up. Your dad is most important.
@irishmist (3820)
Oh what a pretty tree! I love it, and the pic you took was great, nice and crisp!
Thank you!
@maddysmommy (16236)
Wow that is so cool. Ours is just plain with light and few coloured ornaments, however I got my son to make our star which he did and its now on the top of our tree :)
Oh, that's sweet. Do you have a picture of it?
@secretbear (19466)
hi sweetgirl! ^__^ your Christmas tree is really beautiful! i like the white parts of the leaves. really lovely. i suggest you put some golden and red poinsettia to make it more alive. and then maybe golden balls to accompany those purple balls. ^__^ and i hope you already removed the plastic on its feet. LOL
Thanks! I only do the colors white, silver, and purple on our tree.