A Singing Santa Greeting to all my myLot Friends

@drannhh (14997)
Whether you celebrate Christmas or not, you can't help but enjoy this clever cartoon. I don't know if anyone else has posted it or not, nor do I ever know how to check, so I'm just going to put it up and hope everyone likes it. You will definitely want your sound ON for this treat: http://badaboo.free.fr/merryxmas.swf If the animation brings any holiday thoughts to mind that you'd like to share, just go for it! This one is completely unstructured, so have fun!
@palonghorn (5490)
OMG I love it, will have to send it to my daughter and my sister. I've been sitting here watching it snow today, and feeling very much in the Christmas mood. Still hard for me to believe at times that I live where it snows this time of year, moved from Texas to PA 2 1/2 years ago, lived down there all my life til then. And although I won't be making down there for Christmas this year, I do have a wonderful man in my life, and his family, to share Christmas with. Happy Holidays, may all your Christmas wishes come true.
@drannhh (14997)
Wonderful! I am so glad you like it well enough to share, and also that you brought to my discussion such a heartwarming story of happiness. Happy Holidays to you, too, and may 2008 be your best year ever, followed by many more.
I hope you have a wonderful 2008 also. I'm not sure how mine could get much better then 2007, started working my dream job this year, for the forestry service, have a wonderful man in my life, one crazy snow lovin dog, and two beautiful daughters, plus his daughter. Life doesn't get much better than that.
I shared it with my sister and daughter, and they loved it. I showed it to my s/o when he got home, his comment halfway through it was ' you have to forward that to my email' lol. So after this morning, it will be shared with just about everyone he works with lol. So little did you know when you posted this that you would be sharing so much joy and laughter and it would be passed on from PA to Texas, and all across PA. Happy Holidays!!
Crap! I really wanted to see it but, I get "Error on page" and then ........... nothing. Just a blank page. Oh well, Merry Christmas to everyone on MyLot.
@drannhh (14997)
Bummer, I just checked and it is working now. I should have mentioned the page does require Shcokwave for viewing, though. Thanks for trying.
I still can't get it to work. Sorry :-(
@drannhh (14997)
I am so sorry! Thank you for your effort, nevertheless.
@aseretdd (13712)
I can't stop tapping to the beat while listening to the song... the singing reindeer is to die for...that is a very cool site... thanks for sharing it with the whole mylot community... this will surely brighten the day of all those who will celebrate christmas...
@drannhh (14997)
Me either, glad you like it!
@aseretdd (13712)
Thanks for the best response mark...
@xboxboy (5588)
i loved this! i need to send this to some mates! great find!
@drannhh (14997)
A compliment from you is the brightest star on my XboxTree. Glad you liked it.
@secretbear (19472)
LOL i watched and its really cute! its fun watching Santa singing and feeling like a professional performer. ^__^;; and the reindeers were funny too especially the white one! LOL he was so cute with his high-note voice! and in fairness, Santa's voice was really... smooth. ^__^;; i recorded it actually! ^__^ thanks for sharing that drannhh. ^__^
@drannhh (14997)
You are so welcome! I'm glad you were able to get it to work and that you enjoyed it.
@aaidjs (1149)
• Croatia (Hrvatska)
Hello Dear!!Thanks for this nice cartoon!!I enjoy in cartoon and singing!!See you and Regards Silvana
@drannhh (14997)
I love those reindeer with their saucy attitudes!
@sherinek (3323)
Thanks. Thats cute. Have a merry christmas and happy new year.
@drannhh (14997)
I hope 2008 bring you every happiness, too, and that your holiday season is most joyous! Merry Christmas to you, too.
@hillock (749)
• Qatar
i love it when the white reindeer's tail is whigling when it sings! and the choreography! oh my! what a merriful christmas! ^-^ happy christmas ann! ^-^
@hillock (749)
• Qatar
its my second chritmas in here also. and last yr was quite a culture shock. im in a muslim country so publics places isnt adorned so much of christmas decoration! But last xmas we dont make a fuss during christmas eve. we did just go to church and go to sleep when were home! but this yr would be great cause ive already settled in and we decorated our xmas tree already. im looking forward for it! ^-^ About the reindeer, i send it to all of the people on my address book so i could share it with them. thank you for shraing it with me. ^-^
@drannhh (14997)
You are very welcome and have a Merry Christmas and a most Happy New Year.