I went shopping at costco last light

Shopping at costco took my stress away. I was so tired of waiting for my juice pouches in the mail. I just bought some juice. I have to say it also helped me to find my diet back. I remembered how I was eating when I kept off the weight. So I bought my salads in the bag. My bag of chicken cutlets. My box of yogurts I love so much. I found my mother a Christmas Gift as well. She loves to watch Rachel Ray cooking show. Now she can try the meals herself. The cookbook was nicely priced as well. Do you shop warehouse's? If not you have to get your card. Happy Holiday's
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
Since I don't drive I don't get to any of the warehouse's in my area because they are so far away. My son keeps saying he will take me but he's been working so much that he never has the time.
Why don't you drive? My mother is afraid of driving so she doesn't do it at all and I really hate taking her places because she never wants to go home and spends money she just can't afford to spend. So maybe it's good that she doesn't drive!LOL!
@bowtieguy (5927)
I love to go shopping epscially when it is for me and others around christams time. It always makes me feel better to try on new clothes or to go home and put in a new cd or watch a new movie.
@suspenseful (40316)
There is two of us so we do not shop at Costcos, but a friend of ours has invited us to take us along as a guest. I have already been at Costcos with our neighbor, but since my husband has most of the money, all I could do was look. They sure have a lot of stuff there and had I had the money, I would have bought something. Well I hope that we can go soon. We do need to get Christmas presents and it would be different than always buying them at Walmart.
Oh! I love cooking but shopping isn't one of my things. I did go shopping yesterday but only because my boyfriend was in his doctors appointment and I wanted to do something besides sit in the waiting room. I find a nice pair of boots that I LOVE and can't wait to wear.