Have you heard about kerala?

@andyvish (901)
It is a small state in India. It is aptly named 'gods own country' because of its serenity. You can have all the details and pictures here in this website. Mark my word, it is worth a visit. http://www.keralatourism.org/ And when you come to Kerala, just message me, and I will help you all the ways I can. Of course for free.
@monty24 (154)
Yes friend I know about Kerela as I am an Indian but I have not get the golden opportunity to visit your place.
@andyvish (901)
Please visit Kerala atleast once. I will be of all the help to you. Of course it will be free. thank you.
@maximax8 (28558)
Kerala looks like a very beautiful and relaxing place to go on holiday to. I love to see white sandy beaches, a blue sky, a clear blue sea and gently waving palm trees. It must be wonderful to bathe in the warm sea. There must be the most fantastic sunsets. I think I would like to go shopping in one of the local markets. It would be fascinating to take a ride on one of the boats going along one of the Kerala Back Waters. It is kind of you to offer help to tourists.