TV guide involved?

@kykidd (6819)
Does checking your day planner involve the tv guide? LOL If someone asks you if you can do something with them, does it depend on what shows are on that night? What about sports?
no, definitely not. i only watch one show right now anyway, grey's anatomy and my boyfriend and i just watch it online so we watch it whenever we feel like it. but if your schedule revolves around tv shows.. i'm sorry, but that's just kind of sad. you need to get out in the world and do something. my sister gets like this over the summer. she has a set list of shows she watches every weekday starting at 8am and ending around 9pm. it's horrible. sometimes she'll even make plans with her friends around her shows! i mean come on! friends or tv? should be friends.
@kykidd (6819)
Thank you for posting and have a good day.
@ravinskye (8242)
I don't plan my day around what shows are on. There really isn't a need to do that. I don't like to miss my shows, but I have this neat thing called a VCR that can record my shows and then I can watch them later lol. Or there is this far out thing called the internet, where I can watch the shows I missed.
@kykidd (6819)