The best TV commercial I have ever seen....

Kleenex tissue is the best TV commercial I have ever seen so far. The commercial is so funny, elegant, and "sophisticated". Its story is about a monk who is very kindly to any creature including bacteria. The commercial is started with a monk who is trying to help a turtle. He is very gentle and kind to the turtle. One day, a monk has flu. A monk has to use Kleenex tissue in order to clean his nose because of flu. However, he doesn't realize that Kleenex tissue can kill 99% bacteria. When he realizes it, he is surprised and he screams! Why? Because it means that he has killed 99% bacteria. Ha...Ha... This is very funny. Have you ever seen the best TV commercial in your country? If yes, please share with me.
@wiccania (3362)
I've seen a lot of great commercials. The funniest was the one with the M&M's (plain, peanut and crispy) eating... M&M's. The first time I saw it, I laughed so hard and for so long that I was 20 minutes late for work! More recently, there's a great commercial for the Marine Corps' Toys for Tots program, where a little kid comes up to a Marine who's standing stark still at attention (some manner of guard duty I suppose). And asks if he's Santa and that he heard that he might be Santa. and of course the Marine doesn't move. Then the kid says "if you are him, here's my list.." and holds it up. The Marine opens his hand just a little and the kid gives him his list and walks away saying "it's Santa" or something like that. That commercial makes me get a little teary eyed, actually. I also love the commercial they air on VH1 with all the rock stars talking about Autism. How prevalant it is and stuff. That one always makes me teary eyed, too. Probably because my son is Autistic.
I haven't seen those commercials, wiccania. I would like to see it. Thanks for the response.
@wiccania (3362)
They're on youtube... Here's the M&M's Commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqTvMLqtxX0 Here's the Toys for Tots commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlWt-5iFn-0
Hi wiccania, Thanks for the links. I'll check it out.
@hillock (749)
• Qatar
i havent seen this commercial! i cant say the best tv commercial cause i rarely watch tv. i just turn on the tv when there's a formula one race! LOl!
I also rarely watch TV but the commercial I was talking about was really cute and I love it! I just can't stop smiling about it.
@hillock (749)
• Qatar
i was really intrigued about this kleenex commercial you said so i searched for it in youtube. I keep on smiling after i watched it. and it was cute when he saw that it kills 99.9% bacteria. LOL! yah..one of the best! ^-^
@brimia (6588)
That is a pretty good commercial. I really liked the tmobile commercial that had a guy with his best friend's girlfriend on his cell and as he's trying to deny anything is going on, it rings and "Secret Lovers" plays as the ring tone.
It is very funny, too. I haven't seen it, though.
@angelface23 (2502)
I have a few. The Burger King one where they stop selling the whopper for a day, the one for some airline where the guy is in the fridge at work and takes a huge piece of icing of Janice's cake and then turns around and she is there all mad but then he starts telling her about all these deals that the airline has. That's all I can think of right now but I know there are more.