Exams all this week!

As they say in thailand, ' he bad english!' - sgzdhg zd[zdj[zd z[j[zdoij zdj[
@xboxboy (5578)
eye hav ingalish xam twomorroe and doo knot no witch stoeray two right abowt oar witch righter to pic? any eye deers? ewer hellp wood bee grately apresheeighted. watt is ewer bested righter?
@marinarovi (1318)
• Argentina
Roald Dahl, most definitely. I just love his books. Good luck on your exams!!!
• Argentina
And now I'm surprised to discover I'm the only stupid one with a serious answer to your question, hahaha. sorry, I can't write english as perfectly as you do, since it's not my mother tongue, he LOL!
@xboxboy (5578)
you are a cool dude, i have a bad sense of humour!
• Argentina
You have a bad sense of humour? Come on, you're the funniest mylotter ever! Keep on the good work! By the way, thank you, but I'm not a dude... LOL!
X, I can see that you will be passing Hick101 with flying colors! Keep up the good work darlin'! Bay Lay Gray xx
@xboxboy (5578)
ah shore do want ta' marry ma sista!
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
XboxBoy, you have absolutely no common sense. I almost peed on myself, when I read this one.
@xboxboy (5578)
i'll send you some plastic panty's, then you can read mylot with complete confidence and have no bladder fears.
@wolfie34 (26793)
You could always say you had a touch of dyslexia and you could get someone to help you with your exams! Apparently if you are registered with dyslexia you get 1:2:1 so nice try there! Just sit back and dictate your answers to your helper! Neat trick indeed, I'm impressed. Joking apart I hope your exams go well for you, good luck!
@xboxboy (5578)
eye lvoe taht eye deer! i will puss ill my eaxms taht weigh!
@wolfie34 (26793)
they'res cunfidance four ya!
@xboxboy (5578)
!oll
You are sooo lucky I speak toddler! I have no idea about your school system, so I can't really help with this one! lol. If you were in Oz, there are plenty of authors I could mention.
@xboxboy (5578)
i love richard harris and cs lewis!
Yes well, who doesn't like the Lion, the witch and the wardrobe? Was one of my faves when I was younger. Now I like to go a bit trickier and read Anne Rice, Terry Brooks and Bryce Courtney. Yeah, lots of good series there!
@Rozie37 (15503)
• Turkmenistan
Give it up my friend. You have failed with a capital F. Please study harder next time. How many times do you want to take the same test dude? LOL.
@xboxboy (5578)
eye knead two bee moor carefil!
@dloveli (4369)
A spelling book might be helpful. Maybe a dictionary.lol Im sure whatever you choose will be great! What are the criteria for the story you have to choose?
@xboxboy (5578)
the only criteria is that they are written better than my attempts!!!
@drannhh (15240)
Thegge beggest weggay teggo gegget geggood geggreggadegges weggould begge teggo preggepeggare in adveggance and theggen gegget a geggood neggight's reggest beggefeggore each exeggamegg. Good luck, kiddo!
@xboxboy (5578)
grate advice! eye will do that!!
If that is how you are going to be writing then there is no point in even choosing a story to write about. You'd fail before your teacher finished reading the first sentance.
@xboxboy (5578)
eye fink eye knead two studay ah lot!