Shopping Around For A New Cell Phone Company

Cell Phone - Cells phones, where wouldwe be without them?
@irishmist (3820)
At the moment I'm with Sprint. They used to be Nextel until they merged. I decided to do a little shopping online. I felt my bill was really high $82, but after looking at diffrent plans and rates, by different compinies. I decided to stick with Sprint awhile longer. I can't seem to find a plan that matches mine. I do have to admit they have great service. I've never had a problem with them. The customer service people are very helpful and nice. And I don't get many dropped calls. The plan itself is basically cheap, but it is all those taxes they add on. Thats what kills me. So who do you use, and what has your experience been with them?
dear irishmist...i'm in new york and i really like t-mobile..they've been great and my phone bill per month is usually between 53 to 57 dollars which includes a very generous calling plan and text messaging...stanzi
@irishmist (3820)
T- Mobile was the first company I had, but they didn't have enough towers around here, and they still don't according to my brother. They are a great company though! He is still with them. But I rely on my cell phone as my main phone nowadays.
dear irishmist...that's true, you are so correct..guess what my cell is my main phone too, and over here in the capital district of new york i have sketchy service too...when my daughter calls from california, my phone cuts out alot, and even other local calls cut out too...your right i went to their main office on wolf road in colonie, and they said that about their reception...stanzi