It's down to 3!

@megumiart (3781)
Who do you think New York will choose? Tailor Made, Buddha or Punk? I don't like Tailor made, he seems like he's all about $$, and Buddha has anger/violence issues. I think out of the 3, Punk is the best for her, but i fear one of them may get tired of the realtionship and leave.
@Flight84 (3050)
I like Punk too, but she won't keep him. I can't stand Tailor Made and he should have been gone a long time ago. Can you seriously see her with him on her arm? I can't. Punk is the most level-headed. I don't care for Buddha either. This season hasn't been as great as last season and I've been kinda disappointed. The guys were all lame except for a few. I dunno. I think it should be Punk, but it will come down to Tailor Made and Buddha. I personally think both of them have been kept there for show anyway.
@lilybug (21148)
I hope she picks Tailor Made for the simple fact that the other 2 are too good for her. If Tailor Made wants to be her little puppet then that is on him.
@ravinskye (8242)
I definetly don't like Tailor Made. I don't know if Buddha has anger issues as much as they make it seem. I think he just was tired of Tailor made. I would have punched him out too. I like Punk too. I think though that she will choose Tailor made because he is willing to be her little puppet and he buys her things.
@Stephanie5 (2947)
I like Punk the best but I don't want her to choose him because she's such a wench! She don't deserve him. I think that Tailer made might be the one she chooses because he has money and he is the most submissive one. Buddha, I don't know about him because they already have that love/hate relationship like they've been married ten years, lol. She just needs to go back to Flava Flav! I think that was a good match, ha!