NAIL IN THE FENCE (Aweome and true)

NAIL IN THE FENCE Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence. (Most importantly the last sentence) There once was a little boy who had a bad Temper. His Father gave him a bag of nails And told him that every time he lost his Temper, he must hammer a nail into the back Of the fence. The first day the boy had Driven 37 nails into the fence Over the next Next few weeks, as he learned to control his Anger, the number of nails hammered daily Gradually dwindled down. He discovered It was easier to hold his temper than to Drive those nails into the fence. Finally the day came when the boy didn't Lose his temper at all. He told his father About it and the father suggested that the Boy now pull out one nail for each day that He was able to hold his temper. The days passed and the young boy was finally Able to tell his father that all the nails Were gone. The father took his son by the Hand and led him to the fence He said, 'You Have done well, my son, but look at the Holes in the fence. The fence will never be The same. When you say things in anger, They leave a scar just like this one. You Can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won't matter how many times you say I'm Sorry, the wound is still there. ' A verbal Wound is as bad as a physical one. Friends are very rare jewels, indeed. They Make you smile and encourage you to succeed. They lend an ear, they share words of praise And they always want to open their hearts to us.' It's National Friendship Week. Show your Friends how much you care. Send this to Everyone you consider a FRIEND, even if It means sending it back to the person who Sent it to you. If it com es back to you, Then you'll know you have a circle of friends. YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I AM HONORED!
@niranjans87 (1078)
Hey I had already read the story before...really nice and inspiring story...though I didnt know that it was true...I thought it was one of those made up stories to teach people to be patient...
@whyaskq (7532)
Thanks for sharing. It is a good story with a strong message. Wanted to forward back to you but feel it is better to acknowledge it here.
@shakeroo (3990)
That is a very beautiful story and the meaning behind it is very true indeed. we have done lots of bad things when we got angry and once we said or did something and, we could never take it back. Thanks for sharing this with all of us here.