Presents..

@Mare73 (1335)
Aside from the good stuff; like good health, happiness, joy blah blah blah, what are you asking for Christmas?
@Trace86 (5033)
The best present I could get would be for my stepson to get a fire lit underneath him. He needs to get his GED, get a job, go to school and get out of my house. I would also love to win a home makeover. My bathrooms and my kitchen need the most help. However, the entire house could use a major sprucing up.
@Mare73 (1335)
I'm sorry - good thing I wasn't drinking coffee I would have messed up my pc! hahahahahaha that was funny... Well I hope he gets his act together :-) Oh a bathroom/kitchen makeover would be fabulous!
@magica (3710)
• Bulgaria
Nothing special. Just less stress and problems. And may be at last something new and different in my personal life.
@Mare73 (1335)
Well I hope 2008 is a good year for you!
I didn't ask for anything because none of my family celebrates. My friends all have kids so I told them to devote their money to their kids.