That's It... Pour HOT Grease On Your Husband... *facepalm*

@theprogamer (10539)
Another news story I ran into this week, I just found it. You can find it at the link below http://www.tampabays10.com/news/specials/popular/article.aspx?s=popular&storyid=69103 Basically a wife poured hot grease on her husband. The reason for doing so... she thought he was cheating. The charge maybe true... or it may not (yes...not all men are scumbags -_-). Even if its true or not, you don't do something this sick to someone else. The worst part is the comments section of this and other sites with the story. http://www.topix.net/forum/source/wtsp/TSIMB2LOBFC5HIPUA A good number of them consist of laughing or he got what he deserved. What wastes of oxygen. -_- One has to ask... what if the husband did this gross act on his wife...? Think they'd be saying "scumbag got what SHE deserved". Pfft! NEVER...
@anirc750310 (3424)
well it happen but it is sad to see such violent act for such minor things- she thought she was been cheat! Stupid and sad in the same time.
@tiffiny (872)
When you hear about these types of violence doesn't anyone wonder why our kids act out in rage instead of talking it threw. I mean honestly if the adults can't even handle their emotions in an acceptable manner how's our youth suppose to be able to deal with anger, jelousy ect. And you are so right if the guy would have done that he would be burned alive from the media and everything.
@jennybianca (12915)
There was hardly any information with this story. What evidence did she have that her husband was sleeping with another women? Are there other issues not stated in the article? On the surface of it, if my husband slept with another women, I would do more than pour hot grease on him, I can tell you!!!! However, there is probably more to this story that meets the eye. The other comments written by people were just plain stupid & even racist.
@theprogamer (10539)
Gold star Jenny and that's exactly how the news stations wanted to present it. Did you also notice the opening sentence itself excuses the act and then goes into what she did. Ain't that great? -_-
@humbleme (1004)
Hello jennybianca,I am just wondering if a guy in mylot hadwritten " I would do more than pour hot grease on her if I find my wife cheated me and find she slept with other men or I would have cutoff her oobies."How the women mylotters would have reacted against that guy? lol
@jennybianca (12915)
To Humblebee: I can't speak for how other My Lotters would react in your scenario. If the man concerned presented a good case, he would certainly have my support. I would not publicly encourage him to break the law though. It's okay to say what I would do.
@humbleme (1004)
Hello theprogamer,Thanks for the discussion,just carry on a search here in mylot may be you will get a post similar in topic get from a woman asking help/advice about how she can physically torture her cheating husband or boyfriend and dont get shocked if you find huge quantity of responses with various advices and ideas,I am not sure if mylot admin has deleted that post or not as far I remember I read that post here around 8 or 9 months back,and if you ask me if I responded to that post or not then my answer is I never intentionally enter my hands inside the dirt either in mylot or in my real life as I am a peaceloving honest positive person and live in a positive world with positive people and please always remember you cant win a battle against bad people with your gentle humble approach with reasonings but you have to prove that you are more powerful and dangerous than them which you can easily do with your intelligence and contacts and money but at the same time please remember ofcourse you will win at the end but you will loose your own mental peace as you have to become bad yourself to deal with the bad so its better to stay away as far as possible, dont just impliment these suggestions for this particular topic only but also in your real life as there are existence of both good and bad people both men and women,but if bad people attacks you first then never ever compromise under any circumstances but show them it is their biggest mistake of their life choosing you to mess with.World and our life is beautiful if you know how to live life intelligently and smartly with positive attitude.Yes opinions can differ but this is my opinion and I live my life with these principles.Thanks.
@pastorkayte (2255)
Another thing I cant understand what happened to turn the other cheek, wouldnt it be easier just to leave the guy, not that I am advocating this but to keep your self from commiting the gravest sin on someone which is murder, isnt it easier just to walk away.
@anniepa (27238)
There's nothing that could justify doing something horrid like that! Whether it's true he'd cheated on her or not, there are other ways of dealing with this kind of problem. I also agree with you totally about those who thought this was funny or deserved; they are wastes of oxygen! Let's just say, Gamer, I know all men aren't scumbags and neither are all women. At least, I sure hope not! This one isn't, not in cases like this! Annie
@kurtbiewald (2628)
at least she didn't snip it off