What is something really touching you would do for a friend?

Say this friend was sick and had no hair. Or she was not able to walk at this time due to illness. What is something you would do to show your support and love. We all have the most special relationships we can imagine.
@YazEid (1139)
I think is standing beside your friend and support him with everyhting s/he needs will leave a deep imapct in his mind
@Jorden91 (53)
I would be there for a friend no matter what. even if every one hated him/her, they'd also have to hate me too because I won't leave their side no matter what people say or do
@whyaskq (7553)
Just be with the friend. I guess at this stage, what he needs most is knowing that someone cares for him. No need to say much, no need to do much, just be with him. That I feel is the most touching for him at that moment.
@tiffiny (884)
If it was one of my really really good friends I would fly to their house and do what ever they needed. Be it hold their hand while they got sick, clean their house while they tried to learn how to walk what ever. That's what a true friend does.