Smartlipo?

@megumiart (3782)
Has anyone else heard of this new procedure? Apparently, it was just approved by the FDA in 2006. It's like lazor liposuction, and i guess they don't put patients under anesthisia. Have you had this done, or know anyone who has? are there side affects? :0
I have never heard this procedure.is it free?can I download it through the internet?what is the FDA meaning? where is the company?
@skinnychick (6937)
Heard of it but I'm skinny- I need to get some weight not lose it! Surgery though in any form is never really safe!! There are always things that could happen and surgery could go wrong! If I needed to lose weight not sure if I would do it!
I haven't heard of this one but any kind of suctioning out of fat (along with highly important materials) whether under anesthesia or not, just does not sound like a healthy option for weight loss or redistribution of. Would you be willing to just start eating according to your bloodtype and see if the weight does not come off or become positioned better throughout your frame--and kept off by re-conditioning your metabollic rate and the whole metabolization process ? Read Peter D'Amo's "Eating According to Your Bloodtype"--it made a world of difference for me even though I was lloking to alter my diet because of the way an ovarian cyst was getting nourished through something I should not have been giving my body despite how good it tasted ! Best of luck to you . . . sharing the light and happy holidays, Miss Erica Hidvegi, the Enlightenment_Advisor, B.A. Psych/M.A. Transpersonal Studies- Cnslng/Author, Artist, Photographer, Entrepreneur & Freelance extraordinaire