Do you easily go for Bank loans?

By Nic
@academic2 (7011)
Uganda
Bank loans are a way to open up new opportunities, that is if the money you get is put to the best use. Moneylenders in my country are very brutal to money borrowers-this leads me to ask, you, do you think twice before you go for loans?
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello dear academic friend. I would not go for banks loans easily though I did for one time, but I was happy that the interest for the loans was low at that time. But now the interest rate for getting loans is getting higher and I am happy that I don't need to get any loan from the bank any more as I have already got my own house, which is the biggest basic need in life. Thanks for your discussion.
@academic2 (7011)
• Uganda
In my country, there are boggus microfinance agencies reaping off unsuspecting borrowers with very high interest rateit makes borroing very dangerous here.
Hello dear academic friend. Thanks very much for the best response. Have a good day and happy posting.