ok fine i admit it i am sick

@bcote212 (1113)
I have been coughing, and sneezing latly, and have a sore throat. What do you use to get yourself feeling back to normal?
@hcromer (2712)
I've been sick for the past week also with a fever, headache, sore throat, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, etc... I have been taking a Vitamin C ever 12 hours to try to get it out in addition to Nyquil and Tylenol Cough & Sore Throat and tons of cough drops.
@bcote212 (1113)
Sounds like you have the same thing that I have. I think that I will go to the store after work and get myself some vitamin C.
@izathewzia (5142)
I usually take rest. Doing nothing. I just lay down on bed, eat, drink a lot of water, and sleep. I don't force myself to work even I got bored. I make it sure that I am okay already before doing anything again.
@lizzyt2007 (1312)
• Craig, Alaska
drink lemon honey herb tea. thats what I do when I got a sore throat then I add some honey to it for flavor and do this will help. because honey is good to take for sore throats. you could read about honey's benefits online if you want. don't forget lots of vitamin c is great to boost your immune system and lots and lots of water.
@bbsr13 (4198)
Hello, bcote! if you are exposed to cold you will be affected of it.however, you take hot black tea added with ginger and bay leaf,if available add 3/4 mint leaves to it.three or four times you take this tea at regular intervals.it will check both coughing and sneezing.for easing throat you take half glass of mild worm salted water and gurgle three to four times in every one hour interval.i normally do this myself and apply to my children when affected of cold.if ,however ,you have fever then take some medicine.thank you.have a sound sleep.
Generally I take lots of vitamin C because vitamin C boosts your immune system which helps to fight off illnesses faster. For a sore throat I drink hot liquids as hot as I can stand them because it boils the infection out of your throat. Aside from that, I am a wus, so I take sinus and or cold relief medicine that makes me drowsy and sleep it off.