What sort of e-mails do you get?

I hardly get any personal mails. During festivals, I get a few e-cards. If someone remembers my birthday, I get a birthday e-card. Otherwise, most of the e-mails I get are forwards. People forward me jokes, inspirational stories, beautiful pictures, health and beauty tips, PC tips, mobile tips, and so on and so forth. Most of these forwards don't have a single word from the sender. I usually forward the same to my list of friends. It is a great way to keep in touch in my country. I have no idea if this is a global trend. I would love to get personal e-mails, but no one has the time to write. I wonder if I would have the time to reply! What about you? What sort of e-mails do you get? Share your e-mail experiences!
@amitavroy (4824)
IMO Web designer and I am working on freelance bases nowadays so most of the time and getting e-mails from my clients with heavy attachments. I'm using gene mail and that is the reason why I have also configured it to my Outlook express so that I can download the males and referred them any time even when the IEM not online. This is one great thing which has been introduced in the e-mail options and I think it is the best facility provided by any e-mail service provider and that is the reason why I stick with it for more than two years.
Sounds great, amita! I wonder how you operate that Outlook thing. I too get many mails per day in different mailboxes, and I have to keep logging in and out. Wish I could catch a mail as it comes in even if I am not online! :)
@makatas (1101)
• Greece
Most of my mails are forwards too.Funny things, videos,jokes, or pictures sometimes.I rarely get personal emails, basically because i am logged in Instant messenger so everyone can find me there if needed. Other mails are confirmations, announcements, and newsletters.I rarely have spam, i guess i have protected it well.
I love forwards. I will be very happy if you forward the funny jokes, videos, and beautiful pictures to me too. :) eos_d_costa@yahoo.com Cheers and happy Mylotting
@shakeroo (3990)
Most of the mails that I got are junks and spams. Luckily, all of them are redirected to the Junk mail folder. Sometimes i wonder how do people get you email address and send you all those junks...
Same here. All the spam goes into the bulk folder and I delete it at one go, without even bothering to open the folder. :)
i usually receives a lot of spam maild daily.. hope this ne mylot thing inspires me to open and have more interest on net..
@lucgeta (925)
• France
most is junk/spam maybe 20 a day, then there is the mails that i signed-up for like newspaper or trade sites. a few professional ones and personal too - it doesn't take long to write a few lines to someone, of course i'm living abroad so always have a excuse for it ;)
@icon_001 (586)
I get a number of Emails .But most of these are spams and are not of much use. I go through some of these but Delete all of these. Then, I get some forwarded Mails ,Greetings etc which you have told. Some are Mails from a Few Sites/Journals etc which I have subscribed to . The rest are my personal Mails but these again are sometimes less,sometimes more but never too Much .