Making Money Uploading Pictures to MyLot

I have heard that you can make money uploading pictures to myLot. I have seen the section under earnings where you can be paid for that. Um...but how do you do that? How much can you make? I am feeling a little lost when it comes to knowing how to do a few things and that is definitely one of them...would love the advice, plus any good ideas for the types of images I should upload and such.
@carolbee (16243)
I have uploaded as many as three photos in one day and only paid for one. I emailed myLot twice about this same question but they didn't answer me. I am thinking, my first mistake, the only way to make any extra money on photos is by other myLotters rating the photo. I don't have any valid reason for thinking this except there is no other explanation offered in the guidelines.
@carolbee (16243)
Thanks One for the information regarding pictures.
@ctrymuziklvr (11063)
We get very little if anything for adding images to our discussions and responses. There have been times I have put one with every discussion and response I've made and my earnings for those were like .02. Most people feel it isn't worth the time and effort. I like to do it because it adds to the discussion.
I don't think uploading only photos on the mylot will earn you some money. When i was new here i tried it out first. I uploaded around 50 photos but that didn't worked out well actually. They paid me around 0.05 cents for that. But still i think they pay for it about which i am not sure. Cause what i did while uploading photos was that i just copies the subject,name & tags same for each of them. So that could be the reason. But one thing is sure that when you see that number next to your name increasing then you are making most of the money out of it.