what do you consider a good friend

@kylanie (1205)
Are they the ones who tell you the truth about what you look like are they the ones who tell you what you wish to hear because they can be both in my opinion all of them counts and they are the ones you will never forget or either the good times together just wanted to know what you all thought?
@sherrir101 (3670)
Friendship is a two way street. Part of being a friend is trusting that person, as the trusts you. Part of being a friend is helping the other person to be the best person that he or she can be, whether it be looks or what. I know that this is the one thing that is always being used, but...I was very overweight. I knew who was my real friends because they would try to help me (not push me) to lose the weight. They were truthful but not too blunt about it. They gave the bad news and good news at the same time. I hpe that I have said all of this right. :-)
@kylanie (1205)
yes you said that just right
@larskie23 (867)
A good friend is one who knows more about you than yourself and still loves you. A friend who accepts everything about you, tell you straight in the face that what you did is wrong and complement you on the good things as well.
@stephcjh (32327)
Hey there. I think in a way it can be both ways, but it is so hard to tell these days if someone is truly your friend or not. Some just act nice to you when they see you but then talk badly about us when we turn our back. I think I would prefer the truth even though I may not like it. I sent you a private message back. Nice to see you again online.