Does anyone have animals that run loose in their towns?

We live in a "villiage" everyone knows everyone and knows jsut about everything about everyone. We have three dogs two cats three turkeys and 5 rabbits however our lab keeps the rabbits in check and barks if she sees a cat or dog taht might hurt the rabbits. The rabbits apparently understand her language and when she barks they will run back into the labs pen to stay safe. We dont have the rabbits caged up they do as they please but always come home the lab doesnt let them go far..lol lol lol
hmnnnnnnnnnnn. i think last month a dino escaped from a cage.nyayksssssss thats impossible. well i thinks dogs is prone to this situation. because we all know dogs travel anywhere ok that al thank you, baw
@lilaclady (28240)
Oh I think that sounds lovely I think I would like living in your village, I love animals and I like to see them free from cages, I think it sounds like a lovely place to live...