Crazy Weather

We are having some crazy weather where I live. We hit the record high yesterday and already today and it's only lunch time. They say we will probably hit the record high tomorrow too. We usually are wearing heavy sweaters and thick jackets during this time of year. One of the little boys I babysit has on shorts and a short sleeve shirt today because it's so warm. The record we hit yesterday was 80. It's just crazy. I'm wanting snow and we'll never get it with our weather being like this. I like the warm weather but not in December when it's usually very cold. They said it will start cooling off again by the end of this week. People are staying sick because this weather doesn't know if it wants to be cold or warm. So how is the weather where you live?
@kareng (7980)
Same here in Louisiana. We broke a record Saturday (85) and have been having temperatures in the 80's! It's December and supposed to be cold and people here are in shorts. You really can't blame them, it is hot! Where do you live?
I'm in North Carolina.
@kareng (7980)
We have been going from one extreme to the other. We had early freeze in November...that is unusual for our area, then back to 60's...70's and now 80's. I guess this is all global warming in action.
Our state has been like that. Today it is going to be around 80 and later on in the week the high is only going to be in the 40's. It's just crazy. I wish it would just stay cold and quit going from one extreme to the other.
@irishmist (3820)
Snow - Tis is what it looked like last year!
Here in NY it is cold. We have had a few dustings of snow, but we have had more freezing rain. I'm afraid to know what this winter will bring, Last year we had two major snow storms and could barely move our cars. A few years back we had a really bad Ice storm that froze everything. But last years snow was really something, There was no where to put it. We even had a snow emergency and no where to put the cars.
Oh my goodness. I don't think we've ever had that much snow here.
@maddysmommy (16233)
Its 39F where I live right now. It was actually not too bad today as i think it hit early 50s. Next couple of days is suppose to be cold with rain so i hope there isn't any snow.
Where are you located?
@maddysmommy (16233)
Virginia :) its going to rain tommorrow!
Yeah, it's supposed to rain and get cooler here tomorrow.
@secretbear (19464)
hi sweetgirl! ^__^ yeah.. December is supposed to be colder. here, it did really get cold a little, and sometimes, really cold, but still, there are days when its really warm that one might think that its summer and Christmas is far far away. ^__^;; some actually can still wear spaghetti-strapped and sleeveless blouses/shirts. before it wasn't like this. i think its because of the global warming.
Yeah, it's usually really cold now but yesterday and today one of the little boys I babysit has on shorts cause it's so warm.